本次比赛将使用每道题分值不同的 IOI 赛制。
本次比赛同样有 LibreOJ 纪念品等待大家，Good luck & have fun！
- 时间 2018 年 2 月 22 日，星期四，大年初七，晚上 18:00 ~ 22:00
- 时长 4 小时
- 题数 6
- 赛制 IOI，每道题分值不同
- 本次比赛中未在以往比赛中获得 "Hello 2018" 卫衣的 ID 中排名前四的将获得 LibreOJ "Hello 2018" 卫衣一件。
- 另外将以某种方式选择一名选手获得 LibreOJ "Hello 2018" 卫衣一件。选择方式的 MD5 为
共 82 人参加了比赛。
恭喜获得前 5 名的选手：
有人 AC 的 AC 数最少的（如有多个取编号最小的）题目中，AC 代码最短的（如有多个取提交 ID 最小的）提交者。
The night falls as usual, while the street lights are shining;
The new year came quietly, with the bells of temples ringing.
The splendours and hardships of the bygones has faded away, rendering centuries of reality as transient as fleeting clouds;
And the uncertainties and probabilities of the future is yet to come, making the shared offing between you and me.
The Lunar New Year is here! Out with the old, in with the new, LibreOJ is holding a grand contest for the Year of Wuxu.
The round will be similar to a normal Codeforces Div.1 round in difficulty. We have picked some interesting ideas for this round, and partial-score subtasks will be available. We believe that all participants can get quite a bit from them.
The round will be held on IOI rules with no submission limit, the scores of different problems will be different.
Conventionally, participants have chances to get LibreOJ souvenirs. Good luck and have fun!
Detailed information on the round is as follows.
- Time: 22 Feb 2018, 18:00~22:00 CST (UTC +8)
- Duration: 4 hours
- Number of tasks: 6
- Rules: modified IOI rules
- Rated on LibreOJ
Scores for individual tasks are as follows. Note that during the contest, the feedback will be given in percentages instead of actual values.
- The top four participants who haven't won the LibreOJ “Hello 2018” hoodie yet will get one.
- Additionally, one extra hoodie will be distributed among the participants by a secret rule. The UTF-8 encoded simplified Chinese description of the rule has an MD5 checksum of
8f1e90e2c37e64299e347f85356f3c3a. However, if the lucky one has already won the hoodie before, the prize will not be sent twice.
Sorry for my unnatural English.
So far most of the contents (problems and announcements) on the site are in Chinese only, but the problems of this round will be available in both English and Chinese. As long as the menu bars are in English things are working well.
The register email of LibreOJ is in simplified Chinese, but don't worry, you only need to click the link in it to complete your registration.
You do not need to register for a contest on LibreOJ. Every submitter is regarded as a participant.